Steve, an electrical wholesaler owner, based in Northern VIC, got in touch because his business was expanding and required support in designing the commercial storage space within a new branch. Steve wanted to ensure his new store fit-out was efficiently laid out to ensure maximum space was utilised.
From initial discussions, it was clear that timing was the highest priority. The fit-out needed to be completed within three weeks after the new site’s keys were received. The facility required a functional warehouse, along with a well-presented showroom.
The project was managed within seventeen days, including an entire site measure-up, confirming design layout and arranging stock, culminating in a complete installation that included six different storage solutions.
- 4250H system with 3 levels of cable reel storage per bay and an additional storage level above the cable reels for pallets.
Selective Pallet Racking:
- 4250H standard pallet racking set up with three beam levels per bay to allow the storage of 8 pallets per bay
- Mesh backing was used along the entire run of this racking to prevent stock falling off pallets onto employees picking products off the longspan shelving that is situated the pallet racking.
- Accessories such as rack end protectors were also included to provide protection from forklift damage and affecting the integrity of the racking.
- This system was built using pallet racking components & accessories to vertically store conduit and in separate compartments for easy picking and neat, efficient storage
- A total of 18 bays 2400H was set up with 4 shelf levels throughout.
- Mesh backing system was also included between the double-sided run to prevent items falling down between the bays.
- 1 x Mobile LS600 Workbench 900/1500H x 2000L x 900D.
- 32mm MDF top + adjustable lower shelf. Louvre panel backing system with assortment of tubs.
- White Gondola Units were used for a showroom display shelving system
- Set up with 2100H units on the walls and 1500H d/sided units in the centre of the room
- Powdercoated white throughout & Heavy duty pegboard backing system on all bays
Steve and his team were supplied with a professional showroom space to showcase their products and a warehouse storage solution that utilised the limited space available – tailored to suit the electrical wholesaler’s specific product storage requirements.
Here is what Steve had to say:
“Thanks beau very happy with the finished install, all went well, Shawn was great just kept working away and checked with me if he thought Something needed to be looked at, done very well. Thanks to you and your staff job well done. Regards Stephen”